Pumpkin Roll Recipe!! I made this for my coworkers and i wanna share the recipe w/ ciermel cuz it’s really tasty and yummie ^_^
For Pumpkin Bread
1 cup white sugar
2/3 cup canned pumpkin
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (bought butterscotch flavored walnuts and i crushed them)
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons butter, softened
8 ounces cream cheese
confectioners’ sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 15x10x1 inch baking pan and line with parchment paper. Grease and flour the paper. (didnt have parchment paper. I just spray the pan w/ nonsticky oil lol)
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs on high for five minutes. Gradually add white sugar and pumpkin. Add flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Spread batter evenly in pan. Sprinkle walnuts evenly on top.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched (be sure not to over cook it). Immediately turn out onto a linen towel dusted with confectioners sugar. Peel off paper and roll cake up in the towel, starting with the short end. (must be rolled quickly!) Cool.
4. To Make Filling: Mix confectioners sugar, vanilla, butter or margarine, and cream cheese together till smooth.
5. Carefully unroll the cake. Spread filling over cake to within 1 inch of edges. Roll up again. Cover and chill until serving. Dust with additional confectioners’ sugar, if desired.
pumpkin roll pre-cut and chilled for like 3-4hrs ^_^
Pumpkin roll all cut up and read to be served!! =D
Recipe Adopted from Allrecipes.com