This morning i got a random /tell while lfp on BRD. i did a /sea all Kasati and found him to be a lvl 37 whm. So i was like ehh…not another gil seeker when he asked “Can I ask u something.” but soo yah, he goes and ask me which is better endgame, rdm or brd.
idk, i dont like telling ppl what jobs to lvl. i think it’s more of a preference you have to decide. I like both jobs even though i play brd more than rdm. but only because brd make exp parties easier and faster.
but so yah, why this post? i kind of felt bad i didnt give good advice for this fellow adventure. >_<. but both jobs can be played so differently depending on the type of player you are. but i didnt get a sense of the type of player he was, so it was hard to tell him to play this job or that that job.
but here’s my view of each job:
- lots of micro management (haste, cures, dispell and various other enfeebling spells)
- good back up when a whm isnt available
- can solo mobs and NMs occasionally
- have sword and dagger skills
- Great for exp/merit parties. always guarantee a invite in 15 minutes ^_^
- takes skills pulling mobs and keeping chain going
- kind of repeative – singing same songs over and over again
He doesn’t get it, just full of fail.