I apologize if I touch some sensitive heart during that prank! I had some really good entertainment in-game of friends who already assumed I am quitting for WoW :o It was a good laugh for me :) Although, I had to give away to some people because they were getting a bit emotional about that decision. I didn’t expect that coming though ‘-‘ but honestly, a bit harsh :3
Hay! I did hint it to you that its April Fools… you just didn’t READ IT! *I just typed it a bit too small ._.*
The Blizzard prank is always good. Last year it was the WoW Cafe ‘-‘, this year its the
Description: Hides the user’s profile from the Armory (FFXIAH), also shows ??? for all item slots! Sounds like an item for Ext :) Also blurs out the character too! Imagine walking around appearing blurred out to people :) I really think I need one of these ^_^
Read the full article about this amazing WoW item here .
There were a few good pranks out there too so let me bring them to you :)
- FFXIAH where it says if you don’t buy a single Dark Crystal of 1260, your chat log would be revealed ^_^ Halls of Shame revealed! Some people even took that blog post apart, sounds like a law suit is heading towards Scragg!
- Gmail Paper? Services that prints all your emails? lol! [Read more… ]
- TheGeekHouse.com giving you an error page of Internet Explorer if you uses Firefox, and gives you Firefox error if you uses Internet Explorer? [Prank here…]
- Google Writer to write Blogs? The best part is in the end ‘-‘ The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources :D [Read more… ]
- ThePirateBay announcing moving of servers to North Korea? So they can get full immunity to all kinds of copyright law suits? [Read more…]
Great :( Sony just phoned me and to fix my laptop…. the cost will be…
1899 (motherboard) + 150 (labor) + tax (15%) = New Laptop.
If you ever buy a small laptop, buy the warranty because everything is built onto the motherboard, so if any of the component breaks, it means your motherboard breaks. = 1899 w. This is not April Fools, I hope it was :(