The Real Post!
Mai’s finger is about to fall off but at least I…
Anyway, I’ve also spent the weekend creating a video inspired by freaking Farkee! A job vids of Blue-mage! Anyway, so here it is, for my friend Farkee!
Video Creation: Playing the Blues
Download: Low Quality  | High Quality  (need to right click and hit SAVE AS)
I will pop the video dialogue into your face!. Contains in-game Blue-Mage Spoilers! Oh ya, some people ask what’s the music in it. Its the Final Fantasy 7 Opening – Instrumental Version performed at the “Dear Friends” Final Fantasy Music Symphony @ Los Angeles
The above drawing is by Farkee of Fenrir (look at his mini signature on his left arm! I told him to sign it! Waiting for Farkee to draw me a nice title for the video then I’ll update it! But its pretty final.
I also went to watch the Departed! Such a good movie :D But ya its like 95% the same script as “Internal Affairs” the HK Version! I was expecting better bomb explosion… like typical American movie, but oh well, I guess they were trying to stick to the script as close as possible!
Anyway I won’t be posting for awhile! Lots of work to do IRL so ‘-‘ Hope these guide keep you entertained while I finish up my work and write more!
- “A Little FFXI Story”.. if you haven’t seen it before, its about the Taru WHM, getting telepoint crystal and friends, very sad story. Watch the video here .
- Slow motion of a bitch-slap, very cool video. Watch it here .
- Taru/Elv head on Mithra body during character creation: I almost wanted to LOL so loud in class @@; Watch the video here .
- Ghost Car. Its about how a Cop chases a car and… something happens. Watch the video here .
- Stubbern-ness of US Navy: this is really good, please go watch it here .
- Yay FF V is coming out on Nintendo DS! Watch the trailer here .
- lolEngrish! (clicking the image below takes you to Engrish.com, you’ll laugh your ass off for at least 1hr +)
- I hope the Japanese really not going to these places to learn their English Grammar….
- The sign is suppose to say the floor is slippery and becareful .. but..
I never felt that my English was that good until I went to that site! I’m going to make big bucks sitting in Japan writing signs, toilet signs, menus!!