As of Now, Signatures!
Tata, my new sig for Ciermel! (350px)
Sig URL: http://www.staronion.com/maiev/img/CierSig.jpg 
Still not good at it :( I can use some more practice so if you want a siggy ^^; jus reply in the comment hehe
So what’s the deal?
So I haven’t really done anything related to FFXI for awhile. That’s because I just can’t find anything enjoyable. So I was just wondering how do YOU enjoy your game. I want to hear your suggestion.
But before going rampage on ideas, here’s things I no longer find enjoyable / bored of it.
Stuff I no longer find enjoyable
HNMLS related (HNM drama, killing of HNM, dynamis, sky)
- emo ego drama doesn’t outweight the fun from these above activities.
Leveling NPC, beading Chocobo
- kay, Chocobo racing is boring, or sounds boring (if you have weapons, like trip other chocobos down during racing, maybe…)
- NPC is trash, I’m a rdm, can voke can heal can tank, my blu solos imp for 8k exp/hr, what’s the point?
- if only it didn’t require 18 people, cool! I thought of doing it with a few friends, that way its more challenging but meh… someone will emo …
Capping out all combat skills / level new jobs
- most of my subjobs are 37 (except pup mnk drg cor), none of them sound interesting. I mean sure I <3 Cor AF, but its more of an eye candy than anything. I can always just use model viewer.
- the only thing that is no longer capped is parrying / club skills. Leveling club is gay because the K-club owner cannot level it with K-club… wtf?! and parrying no longer go up on anything that is under EM mobs for 75 (parrying 190 atm)
- I’m maxed out on merit… so I’m not even motivated by the exp gain… items? Um.. sounds like a monetary gain, I’ll rather Goldsmith in town.
Try to play like Avesta?
- I need to pee every hour… so that wouldn’t be possible. Besides, all avesta does is “outlast” the monster. You got to be able to sit infront of the PC continuously, which I can’t….
What I DO find enjoyable is
- helping out on people’s mission
- Goldsmithing for people who needs them.
- maybe assault…
- playing with friends (and probably the only reason I’m still around)
- are there more that I didn’t think of??!?
- AND….. learning 3ds max and making nice sigs!! (see above)