Application Application goes here!

Race: TaruTaru
Main Job: Warrior

Sleepychronic is offline Sleepychronic

Old 06-07-2010, 12:06 AM

Default Sleepychronic's Application

Do you meet our minimum requirements?
Yes i meet all your requirements

Past linkshell/server, reason for leaving?
The Organization on Bismark and FAIL name was Smackurbackpack both run by same people i met my current girlfriend and moved to a different province and didnt play the game for a very long time i recently came back and hopped to fenrir to join HNM ls Definitive a friend of mine was leader and she inv me here to this server i have applied to paradoxx b4 this shell but they were well over their max amount of people from all the people from Definitive i havent joined any other shell officially since definitive i have my own little small assault / nyzul isle static ls but only twice a week we do assaults and climb nyzul isle other than that im free which is alot
What time can you play?
i am usually on around 2-3pm pst till however late im on Ei finishing school i have alot of free time where i am online alot i can be on pretty much anytime if i have notice of when and what it is before the day in question i i can play anytime most weekdays and anytime every weekend
Who can access your account? Why?
Me and only me because i dont trust anyone with all the time ive put into this char >.>
Why you want to come join DuckHUNT?
I like camping HNM's and all and would like to one day get gear from them but i really dont like the drama and the fact that everyone into HNM's is like all about themself and no longer take time to enjoy the game and have fun it gets all in all to serious i happend to meet one of your members and asked about the ls and they told me the url to your site and when i read your welcome on the page i knew right then and there that if i am going to be in any shell i want it to be this one a linkshell that is layed back and likes to have fun and care about its members and i am not the type to expect gear or lot as much loot as possible i really still dont know many people here and my friend who brought me here is in dox im looking for a ls i can meet some new friends in and have fun with above all else

References (within and outside). Preferably, a former LS leader or former Sack who can put their name on the line to vouch for you. i dont know any of your sackholders or leaders but i am very easy going and love to help people

Do you understand a Minimum of of 50% attendance is MANDATORY during the trial period? (roughly 8 events/evenings in your first month)
Yes i have no problem attending all events

Some Extra Information:
Active Jobs: 75 RDM BLM BLU NIN
All 4 jobs are geared above substandard and are geared to be of use in all situations and i like to be as versatile as i can be i have all subjobs for all my jobs
Currently leveling : cor 58

Merits:
HP/MP: 3/8 mp
Attributes: 1 int merit
Combat: 4 katana 4 sword
Magic: 4 enfeebling 6 elemental ( currently working on capping elemental the reason for it not being capped was i had 8/8 ninjutsu and blue magic merits but am now focusing on making blm my main so am going to cap int merits and such as well.
Others: 4 crit hit merits
BLM: Group1 4/5 ice 5/5 thunder - Group2 3/5 freeze 2/5 burst ( again just started going hard on black mage merits so will not be long before i cap all
BLU- Group 1 5/5 physical magic potency group 2 1 diffusion merit
RDM- 3 ice magic acc 3 wind magic acc 2 earth magic acc group 2 2slow II 2para II 2 bio III 1 phalanx II merits
NIN capped ninja tool expertise and working on capping subtle blow

A little about me
im 23 years old and easygoing i enjoy helping people and am always up to any challenge i wont ever complain what job to come on and will show up willingly and want to be there for all events i enjoy making friends and am very loyal my game name is Sleepychronic i dont start or participate in drama im here to have fun ^^ and would love to join your shell

Race: Mithra
Main Job: Dragoon

Send a message via AIM to Lilyana Send a message via MSN to Lilyana
Lilyana is offline Lilyana
Bitseach mór

Old 06-10-2010, 02:24 PM

Going to assume since you've been spotted with a Paradoxx pearl that you no longer wish to keep this app open. Best of luck to you.