Go Back   DuckHUNT's Linkshell Forums > Public Forum > Application

Application Application goes here!

Race: TaruTaru
Main Job: Warrior

Kaka is offline Kaka

Old 06-22-2010, 08:55 PM

Default Kandykanez' Application

Hello duckhunt! I'm a recently reactivated/transferred born-again FFXI player just looking for a new LS to join. I'm looking for a really friendly group of people with an active endgame interest, and I heard about you guys.

My three 75's are: RDM, PLD, and DRK which I leveled all for 3 very distinct roles, and they're pretty well equipped. I stopped playing around the middle of the ToAU expansion, so though my gear isn't very current, it's still pretty strong.
Out of those 3, my main job would probably be RDM, and it's at 341 enfeebling skill with most subs leveled up. (SCH, and all subs up from 37-40 are being worked on, I just started up again this week).
I'm pretty on point when it comes to thinking/executing critically, and I've played every role there is on my jobs. I have experience with most HNM kings, all of sky/sea/dynamis. I didn't get too much into salvage, and never got to try einherjar, but I have access to everything and I'm pretty quick to adapt.
About me: 27, male, from NYC, former chef in college for dental hygiene. And yes, I have ventrilo!

Hopefully you guys think I'm an alright applicant, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

1. Do you meet our minimum requirements?
I think so!

2. Past linkshell/server, reason for leaving?
Originally on Bahamut, I had quit for a long time and reactivated to play with a friend on this server.

3. What time can you play?
During the summer, most times. When school starts again in the fall, most evenings should be fine.

4. Who can access your account? Why?
Nobody.

5. Why you want to come join DuckHUNT?
Asking around in an exp party, I was told it was a pretty friendly and active shell, which is what I'm looking for.

6. References (within and outside). Preferably, a former LS leader or former Sack who can put their name on the line to vouch for you.
I'm pretty new to this server, so nobody really knows me yet. I'm not sure I can pick out a real reference.

7. A Minimum of of 50% attendance is MANDATORY during the trial period (roughly 8 events/evenings in your first month) Also if you are on game events are mandatory. (i.e. should not xping, doing missions, etc) Would you have any problems meeting these requirements?
I'm sure I can make at least half, if not all events.

Main Job: Black Mage

Heretic is offline Heretic
Sackholders

Old 06-23-2010, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
About me: 27, male, from NYC, former chef in college for dental hygiene. And yes, I have ventrilo!

This is a very important question, do you have an accent? If you do not, fake one.

Kaka is offline Kaka

Old 06-23-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
This is a very important question, do you have an accent? If you do not, fake one.
My voice is pretty neutral until I get either super angry, or really ecstatic. Like when I found out that the only things RDM got in this update were regen 2 and tier 4's, which sent me into a mouthfoaming 5 minute long rage.

Race: Mithra
Main Job: Ranger

Send a message via AIM to ClassicRed
ClassicRed is offline ClassicRed
Socializing with Ducks

Old 06-23-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
My voice is pretty neutral until I get either super angry, or really ecstatic. Like when I found out that the only things RDM got in this update were regen 2 and tier 4's, which sent me into a mouthfoaming 5 minute long rage.
o.O Know anyone by the name Vryali ?
How bout Olorin?

lol ;3

Kaka is offline Kaka

Old 06-23-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicRed View Post
o.O Know anyone by the name Vryali ?
How bout Olorin?

lol ;3
Nope and nope.. I dunno if that's a good or bad thing judging by the part you bolded. lol

Main Job: Ranger

Send a message via AIM to ClassicRed
ClassicRed is offline ClassicRed
Socializing with Ducks

Old 06-23-2010, 04:24 PM

Neither really :3 and difficult to explain till you get to know them XD but definitely funny because that describes their anger spats to the T

Kaka is offline Kaka

Old 07-01-2010, 11:42 PM

Hey, just checking in on the application.. I haven't heard a reply either way. Just lemme know, I can take a no if that's what it is.

Main Job: Dragoon

Send a message via AIM to Lilyana Send a message via MSN to Lilyana
Lilyana is offline Lilyana
Bitseach mór

Old 07-02-2010, 07:57 AM

Sorry it took so long. Normally takes about a week but its been a crazy week for me in RL XD Send me a /tell on Lilyana and I'll come give you a pearl If I don't respond right away, I work from home so I may be in the other room but I'll get it to you as soon as possible

Kaka is offline Kaka

Old 07-02-2010, 05:42 PM

Awesome, thanks! I'll contact you next time I'm on. Looking forward to some fun times!