View Single Post

Race: Hume
Main Job: Warrior

Shambo is offline Shambo

Old 04-10-2010, 08:06 PM

Smile Shambo's Application

Jobs at 75: Brd, War

Sub Jobs: I can sub anything.

Merits for Brd: 2 Singing and Wind, 2 Lullaby Recast, 2 Nightingale, 2 Troubadour.

Merits for War: 1 Warrior's Charge, 1 Axe skill,1 Double Attack rate

Gear for your jobs: Be Detailed: For BRD: Insect ring, Iron ram horn, Horn +1, Traversiere +2, Light grip, Earth grip Cheviot cape, Jelly ring, Sha'ir Crackows, Gleeman's belt, Jester cape +1, Sha'ir gages, Errant Houpplande, Walmart turban, Wind Torque, Insomnia earring, Loquacious earring, Nerieid ring, Earth staff, Light staff, and dark satff, Ebullient ring, Sha'ir sarweels.

For WAR: Pole grip, Hauberk, Fowling earring, Brutal earring, Chivalrous Chain, Amemet mantle +1, Fighter's Calligae, Fourth division schoss, peacock charm, Gawain's axe, maneater, tatami shield, fourth division haube, rajas ring, warwolf belt, bomb core, Fighter's mufflers, Virtuoso belt.

Other endgame linkshells you were in: Never in any, Lowman Limbus in my social Flawless.

Do you meet our minimum requirements?

*Yes, I can do all that stuff you guys are expecting yup mmhhmmm.

Past linkshell/server, reason for leaving?

* I was in Garuda, and Asura, I left because there was not enough people and Garuda, and not enough fun and excitement on Asura.

What time can you play?

* HEH Home gurl, I can play Morning, AfterNoon, and Evenings

Who can access your account? Why?

* No one

Why you want to come join DuckHUNT?

* Because I love you! Welll cuz you guys are so friendly

References (within and outside). Preferably, a former LS leader or former Sack who can put their name on the line to vouch for you.

* Lilyana, and Mrflawed

Do you understand a Minimum of of 50% attendance is MANDATORY during the trial period? (roughly 8 events/evenings in your first month)

OMGOOSH yes

Last edited by Shambo; 04-10-2010 at 08:36 PM..