View Single Post

Race: TaruTaru
Main Job: Warrior

Kaka is offline Kaka

Old 06-22-2010, 08:55 PM

Default Kandykanez' Application

Hello duckhunt! I'm a recently reactivated/transferred born-again FFXI player just looking for a new LS to join. I'm looking for a really friendly group of people with an active endgame interest, and I heard about you guys.

My three 75's are: RDM, PLD, and DRK which I leveled all for 3 very distinct roles, and they're pretty well equipped. I stopped playing around the middle of the ToAU expansion, so though my gear isn't very current, it's still pretty strong.
Out of those 3, my main job would probably be RDM, and it's at 341 enfeebling skill with most subs leveled up. (SCH, and all subs up from 37-40 are being worked on, I just started up again this week).
I'm pretty on point when it comes to thinking/executing critically, and I've played every role there is on my jobs. I have experience with most HNM kings, all of sky/sea/dynamis. I didn't get too much into salvage, and never got to try einherjar, but I have access to everything and I'm pretty quick to adapt.
About me: 27, male, from NYC, former chef in college for dental hygiene. And yes, I have ventrilo!

Hopefully you guys think I'm an alright applicant, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

1. Do you meet our minimum requirements?
I think so!

2. Past linkshell/server, reason for leaving?
Originally on Bahamut, I had quit for a long time and reactivated to play with a friend on this server.

3. What time can you play?
During the summer, most times. When school starts again in the fall, most evenings should be fine.

4. Who can access your account? Why?
Nobody.

5. Why you want to come join DuckHUNT?
Asking around in an exp party, I was told it was a pretty friendly and active shell, which is what I'm looking for.

6. References (within and outside). Preferably, a former LS leader or former Sack who can put their name on the line to vouch for you.
I'm pretty new to this server, so nobody really knows me yet. I'm not sure I can pick out a real reference.

7. A Minimum of of 50% attendance is MANDATORY during the trial period (roughly 8 events/evenings in your first month) Also if you are on game events are mandatory. (i.e. should not xping, doing missions, etc) Would you have any problems meeting these requirements?
I'm sure I can make at least half, if not all events.